Specialty Pharmacy Sales Representative
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Shift: 8am-5pm; Mon-Fri
Base Pay: $37,500- $40K; can earn double or more with commission
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent with Benefits
Responsible for all Sales and Marketing for the company's Services in a specific geographical area and with focus on specific disease(s). [open to candidates around the US but Orlando, FL is preferred- if outside Orlando, travel expenses are covered]
Oncology role: Must have healthcare and specialty pharmacy knowledge, prior authorization, sales training
MS role: Doesn’t need to have insides sales exp (preferred) but must have MS experience with prior authorization and sales training
HIV role: Looking for someone with 340B program experience, strong passion for sales, sales training, healthcare knowledge
- Responsible for achieving assigned monthly call, referral and new ship goals.
- Develop new referral sources while maintaining and cultivating current referral sources.
- Prepare weekly business plan including: pending calls, sending marketing info, prepared rebuttal and selling techniques, and prospecting calls.
- Utilize company database(s) to call on potential, former and current customers.
- Maintain a call cycle that ensures proper follow-up, detailing and competent selling.
- Maintain up-to-date database(s) with notes, contact information, call and account status, future plan, all referral information, and other information related to activity on all accounts.
- Communicate all information regarding competitors, issues affecting territory, business threats and related information to sales leadership.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and in services as instructed by sales leadership.
- Complete all sales training modules appropriate to their position.
- Assist in training of new team members as requested.
- Three years of healthcare sales experience preferred
- Ability to learn quickly, solve problems, and make decisions
- Demonstrate excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of MS Office software; which includes Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrate the company's C.A.R.T. values;
- High School diploma or equivalency diploma, from a Department of Education accredited school
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,500.00 - $40,000.00 per year
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.