- Hoboken, NJ, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Shift: 7AM to 3:30PM job, Monday through Friday. Overtime is required at times. Call ins will be required once satisfactory understanding of the facilities and equipment has been demonstrated and signed off by the maintenance manager (usually after about 12 months).
Pay Rate: $23- $29/hr
Job Type: Contract to possible extension or perm
Our ideal candidate candidate should have the skills and working knowledge listed below:
- Working knowledge of pumps and pump systems.
- Basic knowledge of compressed air systems.
- Ability to use and understand precision tools such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges and feeler gauges.
- Knowledge of tools used in an industrial environment. (Pipe, open end, strap, spud, combination, torque, ratcheting wrenches, screw drivers, torx, dead-blows, non-sparking tools, etc).
- Previous knowledge and skills to make plumbing and piping repairs.
- Basic office/ commercial repairs. (Drywall repair, doors, toilets, sinks, etc.)
- Basic ability to understand as builts and pump diagrams.
- Basic understanding of industrial electrical systems, including 12V to 480V panels and MCC’s, VFD/AFD’s and PLC/SCADA systems. Basic computer knowledge (word, excel, outlook, etc).
The following skills are not required but would be a plus:
- Knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems. Electrical repairs.
- Knowledge of VFD, AFD’s and soft starters. Knowledge of electrical tools, testing equipment and proper usage.
- Ability to read and understand single lines, blue prints, construction drawings, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to properly use RSLogix 500/5000, GE Proficy, FTView, Wonderware, CLICK, or any other SCADA/PLC GUI or programming software. Knowledge of CMMS systems. Maintenance certifications, CMRT, CMRP, ARP, CRL, Vibration, Thermofraphy, Ultrasound, Oil Analysis, etc. Trade certifications or licenses. OSHA 10/30 general or construction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.