- Atlanta, GA, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Atlanta Airlines Terminal (AAT) Project
Position: Plumber – 3rd shift; Contract
Shift Opening: 10 PM – 6 AM (Third shift)
Pay Rate: Open; Negotiable
**MUST HAVE VALID US PASSPORT**
Performs hands-on work and possess a working knowledge of the principles, practices, materials, tools and equipment used for installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems.
Essential Job Functions
Candidate must be able to do the following:
1. Inspect major piping systems; identify plumbing issues; and offer solutions to make permanent repairs to plumbing systems;
2. Perform basic trouble-shooting on plumbing and other systems in a large-scale commercial, industrial or manufacturing facility;
3. Work with technology, including radios, workstations and tablets to record work order data in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
4. Layout and provide estimates or work required for plumbing projects, as well as plumbing maintenance and repair work;
5. Be familiar with Dom, Water, DWV, hot and chilled water, boiler condensate systems and storm drains; acid resistant, BFP/CV and HW recirculation systems;
6. Work with copper, PVC, no-hub C.I., hub and spigot and threaded pipe;
7. Assist with more complex plumbing tasks and perform other duties as assigned by and under supervision of the Plumbing Superintendent;
8. Assist senior maintenance technicians with complex plumbing tasks and projects as needed; and
9. Assist with other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Must have knowledge of Georgia Plumbing Code;
2. Three years’ experience as a plumber required with five years preferred;
3. Backflow prevention tester certification and Georgia Plumbing contractor’s license preferred;
4. Basic typing skills are required; and
5. Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
1. High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience; and
2. Possess a valid driver’s license with ability to be covered by Jacobs’ insurance carrier.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.