Facility Maintenance Technician
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
The General Maintenance Technician (Call Catcher) is the “first responder” to many reactive service calls at our client's facilities. This position is responsible for assessing the situation, troubleshooting to find the root cause, and taking corrective actions to maintain the continuous operations of the equipment or system impacted. In addition to having well-rounded general maintenance skills, a good working knowledge of general electrical system repairs is desired.
Examples of work responsibilities may include unstopping toilets and floor drains, investigating roof, pipe, and other leaks; installing bladders; resetting tripped circuit breakers; troubleshooting and repairing water fountains, replacing ceiling tiles, light ballasts, etc.
Essential Job Functions
1. Works closely with client representatives and other trade technicians to address reactive maintenance issues, as well as other requests that arise during the shift.
2. Attends daily safety trainings and follow all safety directives.
3. Manages work orders assigned through INFOR Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) by indicating labor, materials used, and a description of work completed in a timely manner.
4. Manages time and prioritizes work orders to ensure that client needs and expectations are met.
5. Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Good computer, communication, and typing skills
2. Ability to work from lifts and ladders, as well as work in a variety of weather conditions
3. Ability to work adjusted schedules during extreme weather events.
4. Weekend work is required
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience Experience
1. Minimum 2-3 years general maintenance experience in the areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, door operations, building systems, etc. in an industrial/commercial environment
2. Valid driver’s license with ability to be covered by liability insurance carrier
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.