Hospital Dietary Aide
- Burleson, TX, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- 8 hr shifts
- M-F, rotating weekends
- Pay rate: $9- $12.39/hr
- Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for variety of functions including preparing salads, maintaining dish-room operations, sanitizing and stocking supplies, running cash register and cash reports and transporting carts and trays.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for various functions in the cafeteria
- Produces patient and/or cafeteria salads, selected desserts, cold beverages and prescribed patient nourishment according to established guidelines to ensure safe, accurate and quality food production.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes, flatware utensils, pots and pans, etc., according to safety and sanitary regulations to ensure the prevention of illness or health problems.
- Complies with food service safety techniques and procedures to ensure a safe environment to employees, patients and visitors.
- Runs cash register and prepares cash reports.
- Sanitizes and restocks all areas of the cafeteria.
- Transports patient meal carts, delivers patient trays, operates various patient tray line stations, and delivers late trays.
- Assist in vending area as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three to six months related experience and/or training in commercial ware washing.
- High School Diploma or GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.