Warehouse Fullfillment Specialist (Picking and Packaging)
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Fulfillment Specialist I performs routine duties of picking and packaging supplies as requested on the pick tickets, including any additional supplies needed by the various hospital departments. Meets the picking requirements, accuracy, packaging, and completeness of the process, according to department SOPs. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Courteous, with ability to communicate effectively and work with people of various backgrounds
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, able to budget his/her time and activities as need to accomplish the tasks at hand to meet daily deadlines.
- Must also be able to follow a tight schedule and instructions
- Ability to identify and sort items, count accurately and determine the correct unit of measures
- Ability to read and write in English
- Must have a good attention to detail
- Must be willing to learn and operate Warehouse Management System (WMS) technologies
- Must be willing to learn and operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE
- General computer skills and ability to work with the latest technology in a paper or paperless environment to perform picking/pulling/staging and cross-docking orders
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) experience- Reach Truck, Order Picker, Powered Pallet-jack, Forklift Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Prior experience working in distribution a plus
- Prior experience working in a production/goal oriented environment
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- N/A LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- MHE) certification- Reach Truck, Order Picker, Powered Pallet-jack, Forklift
- Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospitals core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Utilize a material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
- Obtain necessary packing materials
- Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged for delivery.
- Complete pre-shift equipment inspection as required; report any unsafe conditions to management �Follow all safety guidelines while operating powered equipment
- Ability to pick, build and transport a stable pallet of various products
- Must meet established minimum productivity standards in a fast-paced working environment.
- Identify correct supplies and applicable unit of measure
- Maintain a quality of work that limits miss-picks, shorts and damages
- Confirm the picked order on the computer or equivalent technology; verify the order; label the containers
- Perform warehouse counts and participate in warehouse inventories.
- Maintain a clean and neat working environment
- Replenish bin locations as needed
- Dispose of waste materials
- Shrink-wrap pallets
- Work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends, as scheduled
- Load Trucks as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed by supervisor/lead
**Must have cherry picker experience** ***
If hired must complete:
- Background Check –
- Drug Screening - Health & Background Screening Attestation –
- BARE Facts Assessment and Test - Florida Orientation Packet
40 Hours per week
Schedule: 4 - Monday-Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm 6 - Sunday-Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Pay Rate: $13.50 to $14.50 per hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.