Patient Area Cleaner (Janitor)
- Apopka, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Pay Rate: $10.16 to $11.59 per hour; 40 hours per week
- The Patient Area Cleaner performs daily cleaning of patient rooms, ancillary areas, restrooms, offices, public areas, and corridor. Provides supplies to mentioned areas as appropriate.
- Maintains areas of responsibility to the high standards set by the department, its member and Florida Hospital.
- The Patient/Area Cleaner’s job duties may include transport of hazardous waste from the point of generation to a designated secure storage area.
- Also, will be required to complete initial training (prior to handling hazardous waste) and refresher training to include proper handling and transport of bio-hazardous waste and proper selection, use, and disposal of personal protective equipment. Adhere to all policies and procedures set by Florida Hospital and the department.
- Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and understand instructions given in English
- Knowledge of environmental services equipment and chemicals used by the department
If Hired Must complete:
Background Check - Drug Screening - Health & Background Screening Attestation - OIG and GSA/SAM - Influenza –
2 Professional References or Employment Verification –
AHS Education Verification - I-9/ photo ID –
AHS Confidentiality Agreement - AHS Facility Specific
- Application - BARE Facts Assessment and Test -
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.