Technical Customer Service Consultant
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- Job will be full time; 40 hours per week
- Ability to work up to 2 Saturdays a month.
- Open to working partial days on holidays - Thanksgiving morning, 4th of July, Memorial and Labor Days.
Pay Rate: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour
Note from hiring manager:
- Position requires person to take calls and provide technical customer support and troubleshooting for devices.
- Position is the “voice of the company”
- Position requires upbeat and positive personality
- Position requires a candidate that is self-driven to achieve goals
- Position requires ability to multi-task
- Hiring manager is seeking a candidates with a stable job history
• Basic High School and additional specialized training in general office routines and computer and software operation.
• At least one year of telephone high touch, high quality customer service experience involving computer skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.