WasteWater Industrial Technician
- Syracuse, NY, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Job Type: Contract to Possible Permanent
Industrial Technician Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of tasks in the operation, maintenance, repair and calibration of the equipment, instruments, processes and support systems of an industrial water/wastewater treatment facility on an assigned shift.
- Monitors control panels and panel board, and adjusts controls, valves and gates manually or by remote control to regulate flow, pressure elevation and distribution.
- Processes, stores, and hauls process residuals in accordance with plant schedules and regulatory requirements.
- Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests.
- Utilizes data management tools for daily process control, such as computer spreadsheets and programs.
- Plant maintenance, data collection, underground line cleaning, lawn care
- Accomplishes routine maintenance and custodial duties as required.
Education, Experience, & Certifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some electrical, mechanical and plumbing experience.
- Well sampling a plus. Wastewater experience a plus but not required.
- Experience with Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $13.50 to $15.70 /hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.