Operator in Training
- Liberal, KS 67901, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Performs a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of a water/wastewater treatment plant on an assigned shift. This position typically holds or is working on first level water/wastewater treatment certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Learns and gains skills involving the maintenance of equipment and servicing work in the plant
- Operates treatment facilities to control flow and processing of water/wastewater, sludge, and effluent
- Operates valves and gates either manually or by remote control, starts and stops pumps, engines and generators to control and adjust flow and treatment processes
- Monitors gauges, meters, and control panels
- Observes and reports abnormalities to supervisor
- Maintains shift log and records meter and gauge readings
- Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests and analyses
- Performs routine maintenance functions and custodial duties
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with those contacted during the course of work
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools employed in the general operations of engines, pumps, and related equipment; general maintenance work; safe work practices; basic biological and chemical principles
Pay Rate: Target is $16.00 per hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.