Full Stack Web Application Developer
- Richfield, MN, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Pay rate: $80 to $83/hour (negotiable)
5 to 8+ years of experience for candidates in Minnesota, if not 8 to10+ years of experience with candidates living in other states
Job Title: Full Stack Web Applications Developer
Position type: Contract
Location: Richfield, MN
Role duration is estimated to be 12 months with potential for extension
Our client, a top national retailer, is looking for a Developer. In this role, you will
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience building highly scalable and performing web applications (candidate understands considerations for state, session management, caching, consistency, concurrency, threading, and inter-system dependencies)
- Strong proficient in industry current software development techniques (patterns, principles, and processes)
- Expertise in developing REST web services using Groovy, Java, Jersey, and Spring
- Experience and/or willingness to pair program in a TDD and Agile environment with senior level engineers
- Ability to be part of the on-call support rotation
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) products like Data Flow, CloudSQL, BigQuery, AI Platform, etc.
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries
- Proficient in Mac OS and/or IntelliJ for development
- Experience with NoSQL data stores (Riak, Cassandra, etc.) and/or Splunk
- Knowledge of and working experience with open source software (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience performance testing and subsequent tuning of web services including caches, web servers and data stores
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Hadoop, etc.)
- DevOps infrastructure experience (chef, puppet, open stack)
- Ability to pair programming in a TDD and Agile environment with senior level engineers
- Ability to be enthusiastic and excited about technology
- Ability to brainstorm design ideas and understand you may not have the only or best solution
- Ability to be willing to share and accept feedback and ideas
- Be part of a high-performance engineering team that partners with various domain teams and data science technology team at the company to deliver innovative solutions that improve customer experience in a meaningful way.
- Partner with BSAs, Product Managers and Engineers to validate the system against the requirements.
- Maintain the thoroughness needed to be able to rapidly deliver functionality with a dev-ops slant.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.