Front End Developer III
- Seattle, WA, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Location: Seattle WA 98109
Duration: 12+ Months
Max rate guidance:
> W2 pay rate: $76.96/hour
Our client, a top national retailer, is looking for a Native / React Native Application Developer. In this role you will work on an engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Software development experience
- Native iOS and/or Android development experience
- Experience working on at least one app that made it to either Google Play or The App Store
- Experience deploying a working website and/or React-Native experience
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Experience working on a test-driven, Agile team
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Design principles and patterns
- Experience using distributed version control systems, such as Git
- Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
- Experience with BDD using tools such as Mocha or Jasmine
- Proficiency with Linux command line
- Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
- Experience with modern web technologies
- Experience working in larger teams (not just as an independent developer)
- Be part of a mobile apps engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce, digital health, and cloud technology initiatives.
- Build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
- Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
- Design back-end services and abstractions to help mobile apps retrieve information from various domain services.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.