Utility Maintenance Worker
- Santa Fe, NM, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Note from hiring manager:
Seeking candidates with some plumbing, mechanical, and landscaping abilities. Pay will be $14.00 to $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
• Performs routine servicing and corrective maintenance of water/wastewater systems
• Cleans vehicles, heavy equipment, pumps, tools, and other stationary and portable equipment
• Performs routine inspection of vehicles and equipment; performs minor maintenance and lubrication of machinery such as changing oil and greasing equipment
• Maintains grounds and buildings: cuts grass, weeds, and brush; trims trees and bushes; rakes grass, leaves and trash; seeds and cares for lawns and ornamental plantings
• Operates and maintains vehicles, equipment and tools required to load, unload, haul, and spread sand, gravel, dirt and digs and refills ditches and trenches • Carries or holds materials, supplies, and tools to assist operations and maintenance personnel
• Maintains records to accurately reflect pump hours, gallons pumping rate, gallons of chemical applied, kilowatt hours and facility appearance
• Installs water meters
• Reads and records water meter readings
• Understands and carries out oral and written directions
• Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with those contacted during other course of work
• Performs other duties as required
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• High school diploma or GED Preferred Qualifications
• Basic knowledge in the operation and maintenance of vehicles, equipment, farm machinery, pumps and equipment used in and around water and wastewater systems
• Familiarity with hand and power tools and equipment commonly used in the maintenance of vehicles, equipment, structures, and buildings
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.