Water/Waste Water Industrial Technician
- Black Hawk, CO, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
**Job requires adjustable shifts. May work 10 hours per day four days per week. Will include some work on weekends**
Pay Rate: $19-$21
Job Type: Contract to Possible Permanent
Industrial Technician Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of tasks in the operation, maintenance, repair and calibration of the equipment, instruments, processes and support systems of an industrial water/wastewater treatment facility on an assigned shift.
- Operates industrial facilities to control flow and processing of streams such as water, wastewater, steam, compressed air, sludge and effluents.
- Monitors control panels and panel board, and adjusts controls, valves and gates manually or by remote control to regulate flow, pressure elevation and distribution.
- Processes, stores, and hauls process residuals in accordance with plant schedules and regulatory requirements.
- Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests.
- Utilizes data management tools for daily process control, such as computer spreadsheets and programs.
- Accomplishes routine maintenance and custodial duties as required.
- Makes necessary operating decisions in absence of supervisor.
Job Specifications & Scope of Responsibility:
- Maintains and operates a wastewater treatment system and is responsible to an off site supervisor.
Education, Experience, & Certifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 to 2 years experience with industrial production techniques and industrial equipment preferred.
- Operator certification at a level required by the State and the project required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Must be available to respond to system alarms and notifications.
- Operation requires the operator to be able to lift 40 pounds.
- During inclement weather may require operator to work 12 hour shifts and be available to work weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.