Sr. Payment Specialist
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Pay Rate: $21-$25.92
Job Type: Long-Term Contract (1 year) to possible extension
Shift: 8am- 5pm; 1 hour lunch
- Provide transactional support to major financial accounting areas, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash.
- Review, maintain, prepare, and process documents. Ensure that all transactions have been entered according to company policies and investigate exceptions.
- Process all vendor payments or customer invoices, including tax payments, Automated Clearing House (ACH) and cash transfers.
- Maintain adequate documentation and prepare reconciliations for related subsystem, general ledger, and bank accounts. Prepare journal entries (JE) and reconciliations.
- Prepare or assist in preparation of Escheatment or 1099 tax reporting. Communicate any issues with supervisor on a timely basis, and work to research, discuss, and develop a solution to the issue. Collaborate with other departments.
- Perform as the subject matter expert guiding team members and support personnel. Analyze Business/Operating reports and associated reconciliations.
- Collaborate with internal/external customers to resolve issues. Manage employee request and inquiries for Tungsten and Chrome River system.
- Review and reconcile monthly accounts and ensure transactions are recorded to the correct account; Complete month-end journal entries and monthly reports
- Working knowledge of all, but not limited to, the following:
- Basic Accounting principles, regulations, policies and procedures that support financial services industry;
- Business Expense policies and procedures; o Bank and Vendor processes and reporting;
- Software Applications (i.e. CC&B, HUBBLE, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1), Tungsten, Chrome River);
- Time sheets;
- Government forms;
- Financial chart of accounts;
- Standard filing procedures;
- Related industry, organizational and departmental policies, practices, and procedures; legal guidelines, ordinances, and laws;
- Ability to run basic AP reports from E1, Tungsten, Hubble, and Chrome River;
- Ability to analyze, research and document non-routine issues and transactions while meeting tight deadlines;
- Understand and apply governmental accounting practices in maintenance of financial records;
- Ability to make arithmetic computations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals, rates, ratios, and percentages;
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and standard office equipment (telephone, computer, copier, etc.).
Education/ Certification/ Years of Experience Requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting experience
- Special training to be completed within six (6) months of hire:
- EnterpriseOne, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Purchasing modules
- Expense reporting (Business/Operating Expenses)
- Hubble/Chrome River Reporting tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.