Patient Access Supervisor
- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Job Type: Full Time with Benefits
Hours: Monday- Friday, No weekends, Rotational shift: must be available between 8am and 8pm.
Pay Rate: $21.50- $26.50
Perform functions to manage Patient Care and Pharmacy Technician Teams in the processing of new patient referrals, making decisions based on precedent and working within the limits of established policy.
• Implement and communicate departmental operating procedures, instructions, performance goals, and metrics and service level agreements to improve efficiency, quality, and adherence to compliance guidelines, and meet overall business performance expectations, while delivering exceptional customer service.
• Monitor results to evaluate compliance with quality and productivity expectations, and identify opportunities for improving results and provide periodic performance reports to management.
• Respond to escalated cases to provide resolution as a subject matter expert, or track, manage and expedite those cases that require additional support for resolution.
• Implement customer service standards of excellence and ensure compliance. Train and mentor associates in customer service techniques, cultivate environment of customer service orientation, and evaluate effectiveness and assess satisfaction levels formally and informally.
• Support the Manager in monitoring activities and work with associates to provide guidance, training and improved skills involved in patient coverage investigation and patient application evaluations.
• Interview, select, recommend hire and train department associates. Provide direction and mentoring, and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of associates, both as a department and individually. Evaluate performance and provide counseling, cross training and coaching to associates.
• Support Manager in investigating and resolving technology processing delays and impediments to service.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 3 to 5 years of experience working on a customer service team in a specialty pharmacy environment highly preferred.
• Familiarity with the challenges faced by low-income and underserved populations is a plus.
• In some jurisdictions, this position may be required to supervise Patient Care Coordinators and Pharmacy Technicians.
• Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.