Reimbursement Specialist- Medical Biller
- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Job Type: Full-Time with Benefits from day one
Hours: Mon- Fri, No Weekends, 8- hour Shift
Reimbursement Specialist Position Summary:
Perform duties to process medical billing and PBM and medical collections with focus on accuracy, timeliness and adherence to process, to reduce denial rate, DSO, and bad debt. Recognize additional revenue opportunities, and improve in collection rates, while working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
• Review patient files for completeness and accuracy, identify and audit claims, ensure all revenue opportunities are included, and complete and submit billing, primary and secondary, to payers for reimbursement, via paper bills and clearing house submittals.
• Review documents received including Explanations of Benefits (EOBs), Remittance Advices (RAs) and other documents indicating denials or claims acceptance. Identify reasons for denials, take required corrective action, and take ownership of claims through to timely, successful collection.
• Analyze denials, identify trends and recommend process improvement opportunities that will result in DSO reduction, superior collection rate and intervals, reduced bad debt, and simplified processes that are responsive to the requirements of specific payers.
• Review claims with outstanding balances and identify actions to successfully collect revenues. Follow up with insurers and patients to collect outstanding balances in an environment of world-class customer service focused on building enduring customer and business relationships.
• Document case activity, communications and correspondence in computer system to ensure completeness and accuracy of account activity and actions taken to resolve outstanding claims issues. Schedule follow-ups in required intervals.
• Utilize Payer Portals via the internet for claim disposition.
• Contribute medical billing expertise to the design of training and knowledge transfer programs, materials, policies and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Revenue Cycle Management team.
• Assist with the processing on online adjudication of collection issues and nurse billing as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent and additional specialized training in medical billing and / or collections.
• Minimum 2 years’ Medical Billing and/or Collections experience.
• Coding Course Certification is highly preferred.
• Some jurisdiction may require the ability to be fluent in English and Spanish
Reimbursement Specialist, Medical biller and coder, Medical collections , Medical billing and collections
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.