Senior IT Operations Specialist
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Shift: This is shift work, 24/7/365, 5 week rotational schedule.
Pay Rate: $30-32/hr
Notes from Hiring Manager:
- Contract to permanent opportunity
- Primary duties entail: system updates, virus botscans, email scans
- Experience with BMC's job scheduling and workload automation software, Control-M
- Ideal candidate: Must have good technical skills related to understanding dfs/file shares/ftp, batch processing, scripting (how they work) and database concepts. Team runs and supports production and test processed for the batch schedule. BATCH OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE IS KEY!!!
• Technical certificate or Associate’s degree in Programming, Computer Science or related area of study
• Minimum of three (3) years of technical experience with software applications, operating systems and/or script programming
- Will be monitoring production jobs for clients – not customers
- Use Automated Enterprise Scheduler – Control-M
- Running Scripts – Perl and Linux
- Really strong documentation skills – very important
- Understand Data Shares
- Monitoring multiple systems
- Network/Servers/Virtual Servers
- BATCH OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE IS KEY!!!
• Design, implement, support, and monitor all, but not limited to, the following: ITOC testing process
• Monitor and verify production batch jobs, Enterprise scheduler job and file transfers; analyze FTP logs, troubleshoot problems, cancel/ rerun new batch jobs, and ensure the 24 hours job process SLA’s are met
• Test new hardware/ software and new business processes in test/ dev/ UAT environments before production; maintain testing turnover for major projects, as required
• Create and maintain documentation, shift turnover and event turnover for the team and other IT partners
• Provide peer review and technical oversight over data center 24 hour processes schedules
• Perform other duties as directed by supervisor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.