Infusion Pharmacy Director
- Torrance, CA, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Pay Rate: $170K- $180K
Keys to Success:
- Must have Pharm D & Valid California Pharmacist License
- Specialty Pharmacy Experience & Home Infusion Pharmacy Experience Required.
- Must have previous pharmacy leadership experience. Needs to understand metrics, how to read them to make improvements.
Lead operations across multiple teams, to ensure timely and accurate handling of all provider prescription orders, patient refill adherence, and dispensing activity.
- Foster and model a workplace culture across responsible teams focused on being fast, accurate, helpful and on-time in treating all patients.
- Ensure teams trained to and consistently follow best practices for effective, efficient workflow. Work with senior leadership, direct reports, QI, and Training teams to improve workflow best practices as necessary.
- Drive performance on standardized metrics and targets that support business objectives, with a particular focus on productivity, accuracy and patient safety. Ensure teams consistently measure and manage to key metrics, to continually improve results.
- Ensure high-quality leadership and individual performance is recruited and sustained at all levels of team. Work with teams and HR to ensure effective accountability and performance management processes implemented, and that all associate certifications and licenses are current and active.
- Manage capacity planning / staffing model for responsible teams, in support of meeting service standards and continued growth.
- Oversee teams and processes to ensure each patient receives medications as prescribed by medical providers with a focus on safety and accuracy. Ensure effective communications with providers, patients and associates. Oversee clinical decision-making aspects of patient care teams.
- Maintain effective communications with physicians, patients, sales team and key outside partners to foster enduring business relationships and build customer loyalty
- Consult with senior leadership to report on or address Pharmacy business matters including customer satisfaction, inventory levels, associate relations, resource allocation, facilities or regulatory and compliance issues.
- Ensure technical, policy, and regulatory guidance is provided, and trained to as appropriate, for Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and other associates.
- Ensure sites properly perform inventory audits, and maintain inventory, proper storage conditions and cleanliness, and recording of medications and supplies consistent compliance with pharmacy standards. Participate in quality assurance programs to ensure that pharmacy operations are in full compliance with procedural, policy and regulatory requirements.
- Interview, select, hire, train and assign associates. Develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of associates. Evaluate performance and provide direction, mentoring, coaching and necessary up-training to associates.
- Communicate regularly to associates to inform, recognize and motivate. Support development and implementation of department policies and procedures as needed; ensure associates understand and meet all requirements.
· Doctorate in Pharmacology and certification/licensure within California.
· Five years of experience as a practicing Pharmacist with some supervisory experience
· Experience in specialty pharmacy is environment preferred.
· Home Infusion experience
· Immediately eligible to participate in our medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans.
· Immediately eligible to participate in our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
· Personal Time Off: annualized, accrued bi-weekly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.