Legal Administrative Assistant
- Miami, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Miami, FL 33131
Pay: $15 per hour, Metro Card or Parking Card Included
- 3 -5 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
This position provides administrative support to the legal department and across the organization, focusing on scheduling & event coordination, entity and document management, and other administrative work. Must have the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and interact with executive management, employees and outside counsel.
- Prepare and file all documentation related to business needs
- Manage a database of legal entities and clients; Serve as primary administrator document management system
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate personnel
- Manage social media and outside correspondence with law firm
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.