Human Resources Assistant
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join the Team! Perfect opportunity for Entry Level Human Resources Professionals or Recent Grads!
Human Resources Assistant Duties
- Provide diverse administrative support to Human Resources Departments; including: Talent Acquisition & Development, Employee Benefits & Wellness
- Ensure employee documentation received and distributed is in compliance with HR policies and ensure records meet record keeping guidelines
- Facilitate mailing and tracking of required employee notices; Assist in the preparation of departmental reports and presentations and close-out of separated employee files
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Assist Human Resources Department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures. Coordinate scheduling and logistics for various HR onsite events
- Partner with Managers to coordinate training schedules and provide logistical support the day of events
- Assist with coordination of HR committee meetings
Human Resources Assistant Requirements
- Previous Human Resources Assistant related experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associates degree required
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- 1-2 years HR experience
Job Type: Full-time; Contract to Permanent Opportunity
Salary: $16.50 to $22.00 /hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.