- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Form Carpenter Duties:
- Fill the forms created with concrete to mold concrete for bridges, highways or home foundations.
- Working with blueprints and using precise measurements to cut and assemble boards, timbers or plywood to the required sizes for wooden forms in the shape of a house, foundation, or a section of a bridge.
- Installing formwork associated with concrete foundations, walls, slabs, columns, elevated decks, and site concrete.
- Erecting/building scaffolding and ladders needed to assemble structures.
Form Carpenter Required Skills
- High School diploma in combination with general carpentry skills.
- Valid Drivers License is Required
- Manual dexterity, physical stamina, understanding of blueprints and national building codes, strong working knowledge of job site safety, and the ability to follow jobsite rules and regulations.
- 4+ years verifiable work exprience as Form Carpenter
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.