- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Job Type: Permanent
Schedule: Monday- Friday
The Concrete Finisher’s responsibility is to smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; use saws to cut expansion joints.
- Placing and finishing of horizontal concrete
- Vibration/strike-off/floating and finishing of concrete using a walk-behind trowel or a riding trowel. Some broom finish.
- Curing of concrete using curing compounds or wet curing methods
- Use of highway straightedge, straightedge, jointers and edgers
- Grading and digging footers
- Removes broke concrete, ensures concrete forms are set into position for pouring concrete
- Strips forms, back fills open areas, replaces disturbed landscaping, performs general cleanup
- Digs and fills holes, patches cuts and holes in roads
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 concrete finishing experience
The job include standing, kneeling, walking, lifting, bending, stooping, pulling and pushing throughout the day.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.