- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Pay Rate: $27.60-$34.51
Job Type: Contract to Possible perm
- Develop training materials using sound instructional design principles.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts (SMEs) to convert in-house instructional content into dynamic training materials.
- Develop effective evaluation tools and communicate the impact of learning solutions.
- Provide support and development of learning solutions for instructor led classroom training
- Develop professionally written, user-friendly training materials, including participant guides, facilitator guides, presentations, quick reference guides, job aids, learning activities, learning assessments, using sound instructional design principles
- Develop effective evaluation tools; communicate the impact of learning solutions, including the ROI of learning when appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of all, but not limited to the following:
- Common eLearning authoring tools (Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Project plans, process maps, Gantt charts
- Software Application (i.e., Adobe Acrobat Pro, Cornerstone OnDemand)
- Equipment (i.e., hand held HD video camera, wireless microphone)
- Familiarity with all, but not limited to the following:
- Script and storyboard writing
- Training completion/transcript reports
- Software Application (i.e., PSERM, CC&B, AutoCAD)
- Related industry, organizational and departmental regulatory guidelines, best practices, and procedures;
- Ability to:
- Manage multiple learning projects
- Utilize standard industry design and evaluation models (ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick levels of evaluation)
- Collaborate with diverse subject matter experts across the Commission
- Provide written project plans and updates
- Create eLearning storyboards
- Create visually effective job aids and other written materials to support training
- Be a self-starter, work under limited supervision
Make arithmetic computations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals, and compute rates, ratios, and percentages
- Use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and standard office equipment (telephone, computer, copier, etc.).
Education/ Certification/ Years of Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Education, Human Resources or related field of study from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of three (3) years of instructional design and/or technical writing experience, to include two (2) years of experience designing and developing eLearning courses
- Proficiency with common eLearning authoring tools (i.e., Captivate, Storyline, Articulate, Camtasia)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.