- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- PAY RATE: $28.88-$36.10/HR
- JOB TYPE: Contract to possible permanent
- Provide project management support across the Change Management, Strategy, Data Analytics and Continuous Improvement team.
- Build and lead project teams
- Manage issues, scope, and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Solve for resource constraints
- Independently develop and maintain project deliverables (e.g. project charter, project plan, status reports, project timesheets, estimates, communication plans, reports, risk management plans, budget (work hours and cost), requirements, change controls, training plans, milestone/deliverable charts)
- Escalate issues to effectively manage risk and keep the project on track
- Develop and deliver high impact presentations on the project
- Manage the design, development and implementation of integrated solutions with both onsite and offsite resources
- Work with other team members to understand functional and technical requirements and identify and resolve issues and risks
- Demonstrated experience in managing large cross-functional projects
- Exceptional decision-making, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to:
- Manage multiple projects
- Utilize standard industry tools and techniques (Project Management, Change Management and Cost modeling)
- Collaborate with diverse subject matter experts across the Commission
- Provide written project plans and updates
- Create and deliver executive-level, high quality presentations
- Be a self-starter, working under limited supervision
- Make arithmetic computations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals, and compute rates, ratios, and percentages;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and standard office equipment (telephone, computer, copier, etc.).
Education/ Certification/ Years of Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, or related field (Preferred DOE)
- 3+ years of Professional Business Analyst experience
- PMP- Preferred
- MS Project- Highly Preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.