Contingent Staffing Recruiter
- Tampa, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing including staffing vendor management systems
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in customer service as well as human resources related activities such as recruiting/ staffing, customer relationship management, business development, and supplier and contractor management.
- Previous experience in account management, recruiting, sales, or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor; Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Responsible for the support of Client Users, Supplier Partners, and Contingent Workers using the corporate vendor management system.
- Act as liaison between Client and Vendors on requirement issues while maintaining the integrity of our Service Level Requirements.
- Act as point of contact for administrative systems issues between Client or Vendors and Corporate IT Team.
- Coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of reports to the client or vendors.
- Maintain the integrity of system data; ensure accuracy of reporting
- Collaborate with corporate billing to ensure the timely delivery of accurate billing by completing all tasks involved in the payroll process by the approved deadlines.
- Act as the point of contact between Corporate and vendors for any contractual, accounting or payment inquiries.
- Follow all processes and procedures defined management.
- Become Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities.
- Use and maintain the Client Support call-tracking database in a technically proficient manner by recording all calls thoroughly and completely.
- Make use of information contained in the call tracking system to build problem resolution skills and to maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to customers.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Related Field
- 1-3 years experience in MSP Setting
- Experience with Beeline
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.