Data Analyst (Work from home opportunity)
- Tampa, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Location: Headquarters in Tampa, FL but position can be worked from anywhere (preferably Tampa or Orlando)
(ability to work from home)
6 month contract to perm opportunity
Responsible for performing in-depth analysis to identify actionable business insights, performance gaps and perform root cause analysis.
Must Have Experience:
- Must be very good with Excel
- 2 years minimum data analyst hands on work experience
- Experience crunching numbers
- Doing reports daily
- Doing formulas
- Lead, create, validate, and implement of statistical models;
- Diagnose, validate, and improve the performance of these models over time to ensure accuracy, statistical confidence, and business goal alignment;
- Recommend, promote, and audit best practices related to data usage, reporting standards, dashboard formats, visualization style, and analysis methods;
- Coach and train data analysts in recommended best practices, new skills, troubleshooting, and communication;
- Identify trends and actionable insights to inform and enable qualitative and quantitative data-driven decisions across the organization;
- Communicate significance of statistical and lead discussions with stakeholders regarding data, analyses, visualizations, conclusions and recommendations in a manner that influences decisions and outcomes;
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science, Business, or related field of study from an accredited college or university- REQUIRED
- Minimum of five (2) years of experience in data analytics, or working in a data analyst environment
MUST BE a US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD Holder-
Pay rate: $30.00 to $45.00 per hour (highly based on experience)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.