Infusion Nurse Scheduler
- Richardson, TX, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
PAY RATE: $15.50- $18/hr
- Preview weekly nursing schedule to anticipate incoming assessments and monitor to ensure receipt of reports. Responsible for the identification of missing or deficient assessments, track receipt of assessment reports and communicate with outside agencies to expedite delinquent assessment report data and verify or request missing data points. Will also assign assessments to pharmacy for care plan management and coordinating with administrative and work flow associates to prevent volume burden in fax cue.
- Perform initial compliance checklist on operational invoices received from dispensing sites, verifying patient data, reviewing billed hours and mileage/hours for accuracy and submitting identified errors for further review.
- Administration of training classes including arranging class schedule for nurse managers including location and refreshment set-up when warranted, maintaining training calendar and confirming receipt and storage of all relative certificates and documents per company policy. This will also entail continuous communication and follow-up with agencies to obtain class rosters and participation affidavits for participating nurses.
- Review contracts due for renewal, sending requests for information and maintaining a master agency list and trained nursing roster, keeping all systems current and engaging IT to add new ancillary providers when needed.
- Provide administrative and department telephone support as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.