Specialty Pharmacy Pharmacist
- Garden Grove, CA, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Pay Rate: $60-$72/hr
Perform functions to dispense prescription medications to patients in keeping with providers’ prescription orders, provide expert counsel to patients regarding the safe use of prescription medications, and ensure that pharmacy prescription services are provided in compliance with regulatory, policy and procedure requirements for accuracy, safety, and security, while providing excellent customer service; making decisions based on precedent and working within the limits of established policy.
- Dispense and oversee the filling of prescriptions to ensure that each patient receives the medications exactly as prescribed by medical providers. Ensure effective communications with providers, patients and associates to provide patient focused superior accuracy, safety and security.
- Provide patient consultations regarding safe use and storage of prescription medications, relevant health factors, and to respond to inquiries. Consult with prescribing physicians as questions warrant.
- Maintain effective communications with physicians, patients and manufacturer/HUB to foster enduring business relationships and build customer loyalty.
- Provide technical, policy, and regulatory guidance to pharmacy technicians to ensure that all medications are accurately dispensed, recorded, labeled and stored for pick up or delivery and that all reimbursements for prescription medications are accurately processed and recorded.
- Assist with the maintenance of work flow, assigning technicians and other pharmacy associates to tasks required to maintain order and ensure efficient, compliant pharmacy operation.
- Monitor the receipt, recording, and organization of prescription medications arriving in the pharmacy.
- Participate in quality assurance programs to ensure that pharmacy operations are in complete compliance with procedural, policy and regulatory requirements.
- RPh required; PharmD strongly preferred.
- Licensure as a Pharmacist in the assigned jurisdiction.
- Minimum 1 year’ experience as a Pharmacist strongly preferred.
- Specialty Pharmacy preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- CPR+ preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.