Patient Access Manager
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- Manage Patient Access Team in the processing of new patient referrals, insurance benefit investigation and verifications, and procurement of required authorizations.
- Establish, communicate, and maintain operating policies, processes and procedure covering functional area, to improve efficiency, quality and compliance, and related performance expectations.
- Monitor results to evaluate compliance with quality and productivity expectations, and identify opportunities for improving results.
- Identify, recommend, and guide the implementation of new or upgraded technology to enhance team performance.
- Establish customer service standards of excellence and ensure compliance. Train and mentor team members in customer service techniques, cultivate environment of customer service orientation, and evaluate effectiveness and assess satisfaction levels formally and informally.
- Monitor activities and work with team members to provide guidance, training and improved skills involved in patient coverage investigation, patient application evaluations, compliance with service standards, evaluation and maximization of reimbursement in relation to costs, efficiency, and customer service. Balance workload and manage schedules to suit demand and service standards.
- Interview, select, recommend hire, train and assign department team members. Provide direction and mentoring, develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of team members, both as a department and individually. Evaluate performance and provide counseling, cross training and coaching to team members. Maintain harmonious employee/employer relations. Develop and implement staffing plans and related budgets as required.
- Communicate with external sales force to receive and provide information regarding individual account requirements and expectations, and resolve customer/patient issues. Accompany sales team members on visits to key accounts to represent the company and build relationships.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar discipline – or equivalent work experience.
- Specialty Pharmacy Experience Preferred
- Call Center Management experience Preferred
- Some jurisdictions where this role is performed may require a Doctorate in Pharmacology and certification/licensure in addition to the above requirements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing team members in a customer service environment with fiscal responsibility for results.
- Knowledge of current medical services technology applications.
- Knowledge of medical benefits and insurance standards, investigation processes, and compliance requirements for reimbursement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.