Early childhood Teacher
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- Manages classroom activities while ensuring compliance with child outcomes, State of Florida Early Childhood standards, Head Start Performance Standards, and the goals & objectives of the current Head Start curriculum.
- Develops lesson plans in accordance with Head Start Performance Standards and early childhood curriculum. Assists the Assistant Teacher in developing lesson plans.
- Maintains classroom records, progress reports, accident reports and other necessary documentation.
- Conducts developmental screenings and assessments to meet the individual needs of children.
- Models physical activities to all children in assigned classroom.
- Encourages parent involvement in the Head Start program both in the classroom and in the home.
- Works with Teacher Assistant to conduct home visits, family conferences, and may participate in parent meetings.
- Organizes and trains classroom volunteers.
- Submits referrals to Site Supervisor regarding concerns for individual children. Assists in the development and implementation of recommendations.
- Identifies and reports child abuse cases.
- Attends all pre-service and in-service training programs and other mandatory training programs.
- Assists with the orientation of new teaching staff.
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Associate degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education or an Associate degree in any field with 12 Early Childhood Education college credit hours.
- CDA Required
- One (1) year experience teaching pre-school children (or infants and toddlers if working in EHS) preferred unless degree is outside of ECE.
- Must be able to obtain at least fifteen (15) clock hours of certified training per year.
- Must enroll in the State mandated 45-hour module for child care within the first 90 days of employment. Must complete within time frame given upon hire
Pay Rate: $16.25/hr
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Benefits from day one include:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreat