Account Manager- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
We are seeking an Account Manager with Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) and Third Party Administrator experience to join our team! The Pharmacy Benefits Account Manager is a remote role and will require up to 20% travel.
- Coordinate implementation for all TPA’s – including meetings, review of plan set up and processing of member materials. Assist in new plan implementations as well as perform own implementation for any incumbent Third Party Administrators (TPA’s). Coordinate with internal departments to fulfill client needs or requests and all interaction for plan updates and changes.
- Provide timely and accurate answers to member issues / inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Escalates high priority or reoccurring issues to the appropriate Account Executive (s) and or the Senior Director, Client Relations to ensure resolution. May require running reports, investigating causes and flagging the item for follow up.
- Interact with all levels of associates at General Office, Division, and clients.
- Analyze data, develop reports and presentation materials.
- Review client Benefit Template at least annually and receive client approval sign off.
- Remain current with pharmacy and Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) trends, including FDA approvals, recalls, and clinical programs.
- Attend member meetings to present current spend and coordinate meetings for open enrollment or health fairs.
- Bachelor’s degree + 2 years of PBM experience AND 2 years Account Management experience
- OR Relevant work experience, Minimum 3-4 years Account Management and PBM experience
- Knowledge of systems: Rx Claims, Med Access, Sales Force, Claims Adjudication, Paycom
- Pharmacy Technician background (preferred)
- FL Pharmacy Technician License/ PTCB (preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary: $68,000- $80,000