- Torrance, CA, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Pharmacy Technician will review and interpret physician medication orders to ensure appropriate therapies and enter prescription data in preparation for Pharmacist verification. Attention to accuracy, regulatory compliance, and efficiency are critical to patient safety and care, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice in a fast-paced Specialty Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Technician will perform job assignments in full compliance and complete understanding of the State and Federal laws and internal policies and procedures governing the handling, dispensing and distribution of controlled substances.
- Receive and stock inventory of medications in keeping with inventory storage organization system and regulatory and policy requirements. Contribute to periodic inventory process, counting, and recording drugs and supplies on hand.
- Select drugs from stock, count, package and accurately label prescriptions for Pharmacist verification and shipment.
- Provide administrative Pharmacy support as assigned and assist in the training of new associates in the Pharmacy.
- Communicating with all new patients informing them of prescription referral and welcoming them to the Pharmacy).
- Respond to inbound Pharmacy calls, demonstrating customer service excellence, and triage to appropriate clinician or department. Communicate with patients, prescribers’ offices, and associates with a focus on building and maintaining enduring business relationships to the benefit of the organization and its customers.
- Obtain patient’s medication drug list for DUR investigation.
- Adjudicating and reviewing prescription insurance claims of medications to be delivered to patients and providers.
- Contact insurance companies or other payers to complete prior authorization requirements, identify co-pay structure, and investigate coverage and benefits.
- Provide information and respond to requests to assist to obtain co-pay cards or financial assistance for patients as applicable and indicated in information provided.
Pharmacy Technician, specialty pharmacy, fulfillment, filling, specialty medications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.