Trade Data Analyst
- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Hiring Manager's Notes:
- This person will speak to Data Aggregators and will be “in the weeds” of data.
- We are open to a more green candidate – someone who has some experience, but who is moldable to what we do here.
- Potential titles in other organizations: Data Analyst, Solution Architect, Data Architect, Analyst, Project Coordinator.
- 8 hour days starting no later than 9 am
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Financial Analysis, Data Analysis, or Project Management preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially in Excel
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills – able to be the face of an issue and own the issue through to a resolution
- Communication skills - ability to communicate efficiently and effectively inside and outside of the organization
- Able to prioritize, flexible, able to learn quickly
- Specialty pharmacy experience
- SQL experience
- Comp: Based on experience
Perform functions for auditing and correcting of all data feeds. Support the Program Management team by analyzing, interpreting and reporting various Pharma program related data. Interact with individuals and departments within the organization as well as Data Aggregators to define and document the reporting requirements while working within the limits of standard practice and established policies.
• Complete periodic internal and external reports that could entail data related to prescriptions dispensed, drug cost by disease state, length of patient therapy, time to fill, etc.
• Assure the integrity of data reported, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
• Work with internal departments in a collaborative and cooperative environment when completing ad hoc or other reporting projects.
• Deliver accurate and consistent analysis in a format that enables the Sr. Director, Program Management and Program Managers to gain insights into complicated data that can be understood and acted upon.
• Drive small to medium-sized reporting projects under the guidance of Sr. Director, Program Management.
• Maintain high confidentiality of patient information and other sensitive information.
• Make a continuous effort to broaden personal knowledge of industry and job skills to become more effective in present position.
"Healthcare", "specialty pharmacy", "data analyst"
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.