Specialty Pharmacy Fulfillment Manager
- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- Essential Functions:
- Dispense and oversee the filling of prescriptions to ensure that each patient receives the medications exactly as prescribed by medical providers. Ensure effective communications with providers, patients and associates to provide patient focused superior accuracy, safety and security.
- Consult with patients regarding safe use and storage of prescription medications, relevant health factors, and respond to inquiries. Consult with prescribing physicians as questions warrant.
- Provide technical, policy, and regulatory guidance to Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and other associates to ensure that all medications are accurately dispensed, recorded, labeled and stored for pick up or delivery, and that all reimbursements for prescription medications are accurately processed and recorded.
- Fulfillment manager supervising pharmacists and pharm techs
- Audits, QI, inventory, manage equipment/facilities
- Work across departments to ensure fulfillment flow
- Flexible 8 am – 8 pm
- On call for facility related emergencies (example – hurricanes, cooler alerts)
- Pharmacist License in the State of FL
- PharmD or equivalent
- Specialty pharmacy fulfillment experience or mail order fulfillment experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Pharmacist with some supervisory experience
- Fulfillment/mail order experience
- Shipping/materials management experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, data analysis)
- Strong leadership abilities – positive leader, willing to learn, team player, highly organized, able to prioritize, effective communicator, flexible, ready for change and able to stay motivated during change, able to deal with the expected and the unexpected, able to work with partners who all have different goals, able to hold assocaite’s accountable to legal requirements
- 1+ years in supervisory experience over shipping/fulfillment - This is a high, high preference
- Experience as a Pharmacist in multiple settings (retail, LTC, hospital, compounding, etc.)
- CPR+ experience
Comp: Based on experience*
- 5% bonus potential
- $100/month cell phone allowance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.