Specialty Pharmacy Contract Administrator
- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- Specialty Pharmacy Contract Administrator will focus on the RFP/proposal side working with both payors and manufacturers .This person will support the Contract Manager as a back up on the contract side. *
- The hours are flexible between 8 am – 6 pm
- Due to the needs of the business this role could require overtime when there are large deadlines. *
Required for the RFP and contract administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with 4+ years of experience responding to sales-related RFPs to external clients, policy documentation, or Accreditation credentialing supporting sales enablement or equivalent
- Specialty Pharmacy or PBM experience
- Experience with on the proposal/RFP side with payors
- Experience working within a sales organization with demonstrable results
- Strong, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and quickly and enthusiastically adjust to changing environment and easily integrate advances in technology and processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office; specifically, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint is required *
- Experience with the proposal side with both payors and manufactures
- Contract experience
- Project management experience
- Proofreading, professional layout, and minimal graphic design skills
- Healthcare industry, RFP tool, and/or Technical experience *
Comp: Based on experience
"specialty pharmacy", "contract management", "RFP", "contract admin", "PBM"
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.