- Orlando, Florida, United States
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Shift: 7am- 4pm/ 8am-5pm ---***3 month or longer contract***
• Desktop Support / PC Technician will be responsible for installing various PCs, Desktops, and Laptops to the end client facilities.
• Will also assist in the migration from Windows XP to Windows 7
• Perform necessary system upgrades, such as additional memory and hard disks
• Will also ensure that the peripherals attached to the PCs are working properly.
•Will go from site to site to fix issues; However, will NOT be driving to multiple sites during the work day
PAY RATE: $16-$18.67/ HR
At least 2 years in the following areas:
• Desktop Support / PC Technician
• Installation / Configuration & Troubleshooting
• General Networking – TCP/IP, LAN
•Min. of 3-5 years of experience as a hands-on desktop support person
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.