Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Orlando, FL, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Responsible for providing product expertise and functionality in understanding core application modules and/or business intelligence methodologies, including related project management. Provide first line resolution/analysis assistance as subject matter expert for responsibilities of system health, maintenance, and continuous improvements of corporate applications. Provide regular product support, maintenance and patch updates along with project enhancements that line with the corporate strategies of the company. Work with business representatives to deliver completely implemented solutions to an end-user community by leveraging best practices of the core applications.
- Customer Relationship Management Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Management Information Systems (or equivalent), Web System Administration or Cyber Security from an accredited college or university;
- Seven (7) or more years of experience providing analysis and support of:
- Business operations utilizing advanced business applications including in-depth core applications work experience with Meter to Cash Suite, Oracle Utilities, Elster, Customer Information Systems (CIS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, all defined interfaces, and add-on functionality (reporting, meter headend systems, consumer behavior systems, customer relationship management systems, data analysis tools).
- CIS experience, preferably in utility industry or industry with similar functionality.
- Working knowledge in one or more of these applications (but not limited to the following) utilized in the area of assignment:
- Oracle Utilities Suite: Customer Care and Billing (CC&B), Meter Data Management (MDM);
- Customer Information Systems (CIS), preferably in the utility industry or industry with similar functionality.
- Working engagement in all, but not limited to the following:
- Related industry organizations such as International Institute of Business Analysts, Enterprise Architect Center of Excellence, Project Management Institute;
- Related industry, organizational and departmental policies, practices, and procedures; legal guidelines, ordinances, and laws;
- Use of Project Management and Diagraming Software (i.e. Microsoft Project, Visio); Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Developing structured test scenarios, test cases, and perform accurate testing with documented results; • Data analysis;
- Ability to manage projects and provide leadership and work guidance to team members;
- Manage costs for a project (work orders, invoices, actuals versus budget);
- Develop Return on Investment (ROI) and other project key performance indicators;
- Prepare accurate Commission Agenda items, Budgets (Capital or Expense);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.);
- Ability to learn new enterprise applications and technologies and have full competency on assigned enterprise applications (i.e. Oracle Utilities (CC&B/MDM), Salesforce, OneView/Level One, SCGI Suite (OMS/CAD), SharePoint, Elster, Exceleron, Web, IVR, etc.);
- Familiarity with all, but not limited to the following:
- System performance metrics and benchmarking techniques;
- Software Version Control (SVN).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PAY RATE: $84,000-$110,000 per year