Senior Accounting Manager
- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
• Directly supervise, support, continually develop and lead accounting team responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions for designated areas of responsibility, which may include Revenue and Cost of Goods Sold recognition, Labor and G&A or Accounts Payable.
• Efficiently and accurately close the books and subsidiaries including a review of the general ledger, sub-ledgers, supporting schedules, balance sheet account reconciliations and assist in the preparation of financial reports.
• Oversee the monthly inventory count and valuation process. Responsible for assessing and implementing revenue recognition policy.
• Identify existing processes, recommend, document, and implement revised procedures affecting physical inventory valuation, 340B accounting, compliance, receiving, and other critical RX dispensing operations.
• Responsible for implementing internal controls, under the direction of the Assistant Controller and Corporate Controller.
• Prepare month-end journal entries and assist with the preparation of month-end variance analysis of the Profit & Loss Statement. Perform general ledger account analyses and make required journal entries in preparation for month-end closing.
• Ensure account reconciliations are updated, reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
• Perform special projects and analyses involving critical business information such as margins, inventory, cost of sales, or other significant financial impact factors.
• Support audit through preparation and completion of account support documentation. Support implementation of the accounting system, working with consultants and IT to provide critical design and update requirements.
• Meet timelines and support to maintain workflow across all accounting and finance teams; including support of FP&A group during the annual budget process.
• Interview, select, hire, train and assign associates. Develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of associates. Evaluate performance and provide direction, mentoring, coaching and necessary up-training to associates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required. CPA or MBA highly preferred.
• 7 or more years of progressive accounting experience with 5 years being in a leadership capacity.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel software skills and demonstrated ability to transition to different accounting systems rapidly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PAY RATE: $90,000-$115,000 per year