IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Mt Dora, FL 32757, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
● Implement security group policies per project
○ Deny/Allow folder access based on the project for File sharing
○ Deny/Allow network services per project
○ Implement project specific environmental variables
● Implement per department computer groups:
○ Deny/Allow folder access based on the department for File sharing
○ Deny/Allow network services per department
○ Implement department specific environmental variables
● Update group policies to stop USB device usage. Implement any needed software to do this.
● Shift all accounts to new naming conventions (first.last)
● Setup Proxy web server for in-house services, and support SSL on all.
● Move file sharing NAS from old switch on to new, trunk NICs. (remove old switch from network)
● Trunk NICs on Backup NAS
● Trunk NICs on both Server host machines.
● Install new rack for servers and mount them
● Install rack mounted power backup
● Support Pipeline developers with service/DB creation and maintenance. (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Fisheye/Crucible, Plastic SCM)
● Support/troubleshoot all network/firewall issues
● Asses/handle/schedule tier 2/3 issues on individual workstations
● Setup security groups for additional IT help and delegation
● Create Security documents for IT procedures
● Create/Document Security Policies for employees
● Implement all security updates needed to pass client certification
● Implement a centralized management system for workstation maintenance
● Setup failovers for load balancing on the DHCP and DNS
● Setup failover for the DC
● Microsoft 2016 Server Administration
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PAY RATE: $15-$20/HR