Senior Finance Manager
- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at Cinq Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
This critical role is responsible for assessing and analyzing new and existing business opportunities including but not limited to payer
agreements, vendor or manufacturer proposals, retail or specialty claim activity, and M&A opportunities. The Finance Manager will be a hands-on resource to company advancement, payer relations leadership and cross-functional teams overseeing key initiatives.
• Support RFP process for retail/specialty payers and vendor agreements. Coordinate necessary
data, comparisons, or analyses to deliver optimal results.
• Responsible for creation of standard and automated reports that provide a tracking mechanism
for payer reimbursement and initiatives key to growth strategy.
• Prepare or assist in conducting analysis covering any of the following: payer agreements,
vendor or manufacturer proposals, 340B opportunities, et al.
• Designs complex financial models that provide detailed insights into key decisionmakers.
• Oversee the coordination of key metrics into cogent management reports. Analyze business
unit financials to ensure reliability, identify trends and explain deviations. Interpret management
report data for financial and business leaders.
• Work closely with senior leadership to review and update business risks and opportunities.
• Execute ad hoc analyses and other duties as assigned.
• Builds cross-functional trust-based relationships; specifically, with Sales, Operations, Clinical
and Trade leaders.
• Keeps current on competitive trends and overall business climate, which may impact the
• Effective communicator; demonstrated experience presenting projects, ideas and conclusions to
• Strong knowledge of business process, finance, analytics, business intelligence, and accounting.
• Skilled in the use of personal computers, particularly as a high-level user of MS Excel, engaging
its full capabilities to accomplish company objectives of tracking, monitoring, and reporting.
• Provides data-based conclusions and feedback as initiatives are being developed to ensure
senior leaders and key stakeholders understand implications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics. Master’s Degree in Business
Administration a plus.
• 8+ of years of Business Development, Strategy, Consulting, Finance, or Business Analytics
experience with most recent experience preferably in large organizations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD Holder- Must have a clean criminal background
Pay Rate: 140-150k annually w/ 15% MICP