Sr. Programmer Analyst- IVR Development
- Orlando, FL, USA
CiNQ Recruitment assists companies to find the right talent by consulting with our clients and understanding their needs. With over 30 years of staffing and recruiting experience, we have successfully filled many niche positions. For the right talent at the right time: Think CiNQ.
Pay Rate: $104K-$152K
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for IVR system; responsible for providing product expertise and product understanding for all core application modules related to IVR and telephony applications.
- Serve as a resource for applications requiring structured system methodologies and information technology and provide first line resolution/analysis assistance as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for responsibilities
- Configure and install Siemens telecom products and solutions
- Responsible for developing programmatic solution, testing solution for accuracy with defined test plan, coordinate the implementation and completion of recommended specification for all new systems, system changes, and problem correction.
- Work with internal IT and vendor representatives to deliver completely implemented solutions to end-user
- Detail oriented, Extremely organized personality with excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years of in-depth core applications work experience in IVR development
- Minimum of seven (7) years software development experience
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science or IT/Management
- Genesys IVR Experience or Genesys certifications are PLUS
- Experience with Development languages:
- Genesys Composer,
- WebServices (WCF/SOAP)
- Eligible to participate in our medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans.
- Eligible to participate in our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Personal Time Off
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.