Patient Services Coordinator
- New Orleans, LA, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
- Position requires person to call patients and/or clinics to obtain patient’s clinical information in order to assist patient in starting service with a specific drug or disease state
- Act as the voice of the company, serving as the first point of contact from Kroger Specialty Pharmacy
- Must be upbeat, and have a positive personality, and self-driven
- Position requires ability to multi-task
Pay Rate: $14.50/HR+
- Basic high school education
- Customer service experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.