- Lake Mary, FL 32746, USA
Here at Cinq Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting pharmaceutical company.
Perform duties to process incoming referral documentation and patient and prescriber registration to
initiate patient intake process, where accuracy and efficiency are critical to customer satisfaction, and
ongoing quality of service, working within the limits of prescribed routines.
- Gather and review documentation related to patient and prescribers and obtain any missing information required for entry
- Document appropriate patient charts and ensure the accuracy and completeness of data entered into systems (CPR+ system)
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring patient satisfaction through administrative patient care support
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules
and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and workgroups to integrate activities, communicate
issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining
to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Must have strong organizational skills, good personality, and be willing to learn
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Data Entry and Customer Service experience preferred.
Pay Rate: $12.00-13.50/ HR
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.