Chemist II and Chemist III
- Columbia, SC, USA
Here at CiNQ Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit, for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an exciting company.
The Chemist II is responsible for performing all the analytical testing related to raw materials, compounding activities, and final product testing in the Chemistry laboratory. Other responsibilities include sampling, testing, and releasing of utilities.
Pharma experience highly desired
- Sampling, testing, and releasing all chemical raw materials.
- Perform all chemical raw material, in-process, and final product testing.
- Perform all chemical tests associated with product stability studies.
- Perform chemical tests associated with validations, such as cleaning process or performing method transfers.
- Responsible for analysis of complaint samples.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Document raw and final data to ensure complete and proper documentation according to our procedures and applicable cGMPs.
- QC Reviewer of dispensing, raw material, compounding and finished product batch records and other applicable laboratory documents (i.e. laboratory notebooks).
- Assist in the investigations of OOS and deviations as requested by the QC Lab Manager.
- Assist in special projects and regulatory audits as requested by the QC Lab Manager.
- Assist in writing laboratory SOPs.
- Notify QC Laboratory Manager immediately of out of specification results.
- Responsible for ensuring that routine maintenance of instrumentation is performed as stated in instrument manual and coordinate documents ready for off-site storage
- Responsible for ensuring new logbooks are acquired.
- General maintenance of the Chemistry Laboratory including good housekeeping and a safe working environment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, safety, health, and cGMP Guidelines.
- BS degree in Chemistry or related field with 2 - 4 years’(Chemist II) and 5+ years’ experience (Chemist III) in a QC laboratory environment.
- Ability to understand/follow all applicable standard operating procedures and cGMPs/cGLPs routinely.
Proficient with current word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard laboratory techniques and procedures as evidenced by prior work experience or on the job training.
- Ability to operate standard and advanced laboratory instrumentation as evidenced by prior work experience or on the job training.
- Ability to participate in and contribute to a team-oriented work environment by developing positive working relationships within QC and between other departments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
40-42 hours per week. One weekend a month is required.
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD Holder
Pay rate: $
Chemist II $25 to $27 per hour
Chemist III $27 to $29 per hour