- Orlando, FL
Here at Cinq Recruitment, we believe in finding the right fit for you and our clients. Whether you seek long-term employment solutions for your business or your next career move, we understand the importance of individual and business needs. With over 30 years of successful staffing and recruiting experience, we excel at providing passive candidates with the right skills and cultural fit for specialized positions. Here is the opportunity to work with an admin assistant for a rapidly growing company.
- Main responsibility will be to facilitate the mailing of approximately 12,000 letters to commercial water customers outlining their responsibility and new services offered by the company as required by FL State Legislation.
- Reads and route incoming mail.
- Composes and types routine correspondence (letters, memos, reports, etc.).
- Schedules appointments, arrange travel schedules and makes reservations.
- Maintain highly confidential and sensitive information in the business unit or department.
- Compiles and types statistical reports, records, minutes, copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Take meeting notes and independently follow up on action items from the meeting.
- Keeps office supplies inventory, and order supplies as needed. Works on budget items under the direction of the Vice President.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum of 7 years of increasingly responsible secretarial/administrative experience.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers.
- Must be able to type 50 WPM.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information.
- Ability to learn new software applications.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.