Financial Analyst position will work closely with our stakeholders to ensure financial statement reporting accuracy. The role will assist with financial analysis/reporting, and ad hoc projects; reporting directly to the Manager, Accounting.
- Analyze and report on Profit & Loss Statements and Balance sheet accounts, reviewing financial reports providing support as necessary and communicating financial results to management
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including analysis, accruals, and journal entries
- Assisting with internal/external audit requests by collecting audit documentation for management review
- Ad Hoc responsibilities (process automation, report building, and other business analysis related to business needs)
- Post-secondary education with focus on Finance, Business Admin and/or Accounting.
- Pursuing or completion of CPA Designation
- 1-3 years of hands on experience in full cycle accounting.
- Experience using PeopleSoft accounting system would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong customer service, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at [email protected].Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) may be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please