Manager, Customer Solution
- 1303 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1P1, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
- Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Manager, Customer Solution will be responsible for designing the experience for client opportunities working with key stakeholders both internally and externally. The successful candidate must have experience managing people, be a critical thinker, and experienced in dealing with a fast-paced agile environment. Must have a track record in supporting sales and/or business development roles, developing digital solutions be it passive and/or interactive and managing client expectations with respect to technical capabilities, functionality and timelines. You must have experience in selling in technology that are solution based and are ROI/ROE driven. Must be accustomed to working in environment where the lifespan from planning to deployment of a typical project would be between 5-6 weeks
What The Role Is:
- Strategic – Own ideation, creation and design of the customer experience while maintaining a standard on details
- Ability to ideate, conceptualize and present ideas directly to customers and/or senior management
- Customer First – Be the subject matter expert and creating value for the CDM group while being a trusted advisor to the end customer with a holistic view on value added services
- Entrepreneurial – Aiming for a win-win situation
- Collaborative – Single Point of Contact between Business Development, Sales, Product Management/Development and the Customer
- Ability to manage internal goals and customer expectations while feeding the functionality roadmap on core services
- Ambiguity – A problem solver that is comfortable with ambiguity, able to dissect problems in digestible and actionable pieces.
- Story Telling – Articulate the story backed by logical thinking and data behind decisions and provide guidance
- Data Driven – Ability to digest, correlate and provide insights on multiple steams of data
- Derive decisions based on data driven insights, objectively making the right decisions for CDM and the Customer
- Challenge Status Quo – Transformative with a keen sense of efficiency and process improvement. Continuously seek scalability through gap identification and getting stakeholder buy-in
- Leadership - Accountable for talent development and career planning for the team
- Participate and represent CDM in industry trade show events and conferences
What You Need For Success In This Role:
- Bachelor Degree in Business and or Marketing with working experience in the technology field
- Bachelor Degree in IT with working experience in sales and or marketing field
- 5 years of experience within a digital role where you developed, launched and or managed digital media/brands projects
- 3 years’ experience in ideating, solutioning and/or designing interactive and passive digital solutions
- 3 years’ experience in a management capacity dealing in a direct sales role or supporting sales initiatives.
What Sets You Apart From The Rest of The Crowd:
- Have an understanding or background in one of the following disciplines’: Development, UI design, Implementation/Execution
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, diverse, environment where change is the only constant.
- Adaptable and flexible to business environments.
- Experience managing a team on a day to day basis.
**Candidates are encouraged to review the Cineplex LP Annual Reports or visit www.cineplex.com to learn more about the company **
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) may be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please