Senior Manager, Customer Solution
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
The Senior Manager, Customer Solution will oversee a team within the Customer Solution group. They will be responsible for the day to day management of that team including project oversight, strategic direction, talent development and future offerings. They will also manage and contribute to the ideation and design of digital solutions. The successful candidate must have experience managing a team of at least 5 people, be a critical thinker, and experience in dealing with a fast pace agile environment. Must have a track record in supporting sales and/or business development roles, developing digital solutions be it passive and/or interactive and managing client expectations with respect to technical capabilities, functionality and timelines. You must have experience in selling in technology that are ROI/ROE driven. Must be accustomed to working in environment where the lifespan from planning to deployment of a typical project would be between 5-6 weeks
What You Will Be Doing:
- Strategic – Own ideation, creation and design of the customer experience while maintaining a standard on details
- Ability to ideate, conceptualize and present ideas directly to customers and/or senior management
- Customer First – Be the subject matter expert and creating value for the CDM group while being a trusted advisor to the end customer with a holistic view on value added services
- Entrepreneurial – Aiming for a win-win situation
- Collaborative – Single Point of Contact between Business Development, Sales, Product Management/Development and the Customer
- Ability to manage internal goals and customer expectations while feeding the functionality roadmap on core services
- Ambiguity – A problem solver that is comfortable with ambiguity, able to dissect problems in digestible and actionable pieces.
- Story Telling – Articulate the story backed by logical thinking and data behind decisions and provide guidance
- Data Driven – Ability to digest, correlate and provide insights on multiple steams of data
- Derive decisions based on data driven insights, objectively making the right decisions for CDM and the Customer
- Challenge Status Quo – Transformative with a keen sense of efficiency and process improvement. Continuously seek scalability through gap identification and getting stakeholder buy-in
- Leadership - Accountable for talent development and career planning for the team
- Participate and represent CDM in industry trade show events and conferences
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in business and or Marketing with working experience in the technology field or a Bachelor’s degree in IT with working experience in sales and or marketing field
- 5 years of experience leading a team of professionals in a digital role
- 5 years of experience within a digital role where you developed, launched and or managed digital media/brands projects
- 3 years’ experience in ideating, solutioning and/or designing interactive and passive digital solutions
- 3 years’ experience in a management capacity dealing in a direct sales role or supporting sales initiatives.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please