- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
The Manager, Partnerships will develop, manage, grow and be accountable for relationships with existing and new partners. This position will effectively engage the Scene ecosystem to onboard new partners and deliver programs and experiences that help existing partners achieve objectives.
The Manager, Partnerships will be responsible for establishing, tracking and achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for partners. This position will work collaboratively internally and externally to develop and execute the annual partnerships marketing plan and budget in order to optimize value delivered to Scene members, partners and owners.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead annual plan (strategy, objectives and KPIs) for partners and be accountable for ongoing KPI management and results sharing throughout the year.
- Lead partner QBRs and provide data-driven recommendations for program enhancements and marketing campaign strategies that drive business objectives, new acquisition and share shift for partners.
- Liaise with analytics and finance partners as needed.
- Work collaboratively across the SCENE ecosystem to onboard and integrate new partners and deliver programs and experiences that help existing partners achieve objectives.
- Provide direction and support to all internal stakeholder groups to ensure successful requirements gathering, business process updates, technical implementation and ongoing maintenance of partnership.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing teams to develop focused and relevant campaigns to drive partner KPIs, and provide direction for the prioritization of marketing campaigns between partners and owners within the SCENE ecosystem.
- Manage the partner marketing budget and planning activities and ensure commitments are tracking according to plan.
- Act as the central relationship lead for partners and function internally as the subject matter expert on our partner’s business, managing intake of requests and proactively identifying areas of impact and opportunity.
- Work with the Director, Partnerships to target specific business development opportunities for existing partners.
- Support business casing and opportunity assessment as needed.
- Stay abreast of customer insights and competitive trends to ensure our partner offerings remain relevant for our customer value proposition.
What You Need For Success In This Role:
- Post-secondary education in marketing or business
- 3+ years in client management, loyalty or product management role
What Sets You Apart From The Rest Of The Crowd:
Demonstrated history of relationship building and strategic influencing
Experience planning and managing budgets
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please